smiley face

smiley face
SMILE!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

So.... When are we leaving?


So I think you should know that I now have my netbook and I am posting from it right now. But the bigger news is that I am going to Hawaii in 3 days!!!!!!!! I am also going to post pictures every day of the beach, my famiy at the beach, and the different beach houses. I wish that is was the 20th b/c I am going to go crazy. I know that I said we are going in 3 days but that is only technical, I'm not sure that I am going to count Monday in my long, long wait b/c that is the day that I am packing and going to bed early so we can wake up at 4 or 4:30 so we can catch our first plane which is at 7! I am also excited b/c I am going to take my netbook on the trip! Well I should probably go now and fantasize about the crystal clear water and the warm sand on the spectacular beaches.


Toodles,
mabscout9992

1 comment:

pie lover said...

So, you should be there now.
Where are those pics. you promised us?! Have fun!